Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Riccardo Colli

Hi! My name's Riccardo Colli, I'm from Rome and I was born on 8th March 1994. I've got brown hair and green eyes and I'm always cheerful. I'm attending the third year of Louis Pasteur high school, I like most Maths and Phisics and I'd like to become an engineer or work in that field. During my leisure time, I usually hang out with my friends, we go down town to have a walk, we go to the cinema or just chat. I like practising sport too, I train in a gym three times a week, but also have basketball or soccer games with my friends, also because I've played basket for 10 years and, even if I don’t train anylonger, I love it the same. I like listening to music too, above all Italian music, I've been playing the piano for 5 years and my best singer is Vasco Rossi, I don't miss any of his concerts! I'm really happy to be part of this European project because I think it's a huge opportunity to improve my English language, which is fundamental in our times, but also to expand my culture and know people from other countries. If you want to contact me you can find me on facebook or by e-mail (richmondpresident@hotmail.it).

No comments:

Post a Comment