Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Claudia Maisto

Hi I'm Claudia Maisto, I was born on the 30 January 1995 and I live in Rome.
In my free time I play atlethic,tree times a week,and I play the piano since I was 8 years old.
I listen all kinds of music and I really like to discover new singers.
I live with my parents and my sister,Giulia,in a big house not very far from the school and I have four cats and two dogs and I really love them. I don't like watching TV but I spend a lot of time on internet,especially on Facebook.
I'm also a member of a catholic organization called "scout" and so we have a meeting once a week and sometimes we go out for a week-end for a trip.
I go to Liceo Pasteur high school,that is a scientific high school,because I really like maths and I decided to take part of this Comenius project because I like to travel,visit new places and meeting new people,infact my dream is to travel in all the world.I hope to meet you soon.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment