Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Claudia Cacchione

Hello everybody! My name is Claudia, I'm 16 years old and I live in Rome.
I'm really enthusiastic to take part on this project because I think is fantastic and interesting to know new people and new culture different from yours.
Well, what about me?
I'm attending the third year of scientific high school. Even if studying this year take me up lots of time, when I have some spare time I like to draw, read and play guitar. I also like to hang out with my friends I just can't stay without! XD
I also love music. I don't really have a specific genre, I listen all the music that brings me a feeling.
My favorite bands are Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd
But the thing I like most is travelling both with my family and with friends of mine; I love to get in touch with new cultures and places.
Well if you want to get in touch with me you can contact me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1629367601
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment