Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Letizia Masi

Hi! My name is Letizia Masi and I was born on 6th May 1994.
I’m attending the third year of High School Louis Pasteur and my favourite subjects are Maths and Biology. When I grow up I’d like to become a biologist and work in a scientific laboratory.
I have a lot of hobbies such as listening to music, all kind of music because I haven’t a favourite singer or band! I also play volleyball quite well: I play in a volleyball team, Volley 19, and I’m the captain! I’m happy with my team, I train three times a week and even play the match that usually takes place on Sunday.
When I can, I like hanging out with my friends: we usually go to the park or down town for a walk.
I also like skiing… in fact I do the black runs and so far I have won four medals since I was seven years ! I love skiing ;)
I’m very happy to be in this project because I think it's a unique opportunity to get in touch with people from different countries and cultures and to improve my English!
.. If you want you can contact me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1533376995) or email (letizietta94@hotmail.it).

No comments:

Post a Comment