Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Marta Della Rocca

Hi there! My name is Marta Della Rocca and I was born on 13th April 1994.
I’m really happy of taking part in this fantastic project because I believe that it is essential for a person to interact with different cultures. Then, of course, I love to travel and to see amazing new places.
I have many hobbies such as reading and writing, but I also love to listen to music and strumming my guitar even if I’m not such a great guitarist! I mainly listen Indie and Rock music and my favourite bands are: Muse, Pink Floyd, Oasis, Kasabian and The Killers!
I also like hanging out with my friends during my spare time and, as you can see from the picture, I like very much to take walks with my dog: Thor.
I watch many tv shows and my favourite ones are: True Blood, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice and The Vampire Diaries. I like a lot vampires but not the one that sparkles and are too romantic :P
I’m attending the third year of Liceo Scientifico Pasteur and my favourite subjects are Maths and Philosophy!
If you want to get in touch with me you can contact me on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/MartaDellaRocca) or you can send me and e-mail (martufs_jec@hotmail.it)
I hope to know all of you people!
Cheers :D

1 comment:

  1. hi Marta! i hope you are well. could you help me to edit my post on this blog from 2011?
    that would be really great. thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete