Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Andrea Scaglione

Hi everybody; I’m Andrea from Italy. I’m 17 and I attend at “Liceo Scientifico Louis Pasteur”. I was born in Rome, and I live in the northern part of it, close enough to my school. Some of my interests is music, cinema and sport.
About music I love U2, rock music and especially reggae music; I often go to reggae concerts with my friends; as regards cinema I've seen more or less all kinds of movies, but my favorite ones are the pulp and comedy. I’m a ASRoma football team fan and sometimes I go to the stadium. At the weekends I do my sport: sailing; I guess is not very usual for you listen about this sport, but I love it for two reasons: it’s practiced on the sea and you could know better it,and is the best way to feel yourself free. During free time I use to go out with my friend, sometimes in a park near our houses, sometimes to the city centre. Add me on Facebook if you want.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment