Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Letizia Sciortino

Hi everybody! My name is Letizia Sciortino and I was born in Rome on 16th September 1994.
I live in the north of Rome with my parents and my little sister and I am attending the third year of the Louis Pasteur Scientific High School.
In my spare time I usually go to my gym where I attend all the fitness lessons and, particularly, the choreographic step aerobics lessons. When I practice sport I suddenly feel better, all my anxieties disappear and I get relaxed so I try to go there as much as I can.
I’m also keen on cinema, my biggest passion. I’d spend whole days watching films, at home or at the cinema, alone or with my family or my friends. Films always communicate something and each person can be struck by a different story and I often find in them my thoughts, my feeling and situations I have lived.
I also like having walks in my wonderful city, drawing, taking photos which I think are a splendid way to remember the past, listening to music and a lot of others things that would take too long to be written.
I’m curious of meeting the foreign guys who are taking part in the Comenius project and to visit the city where they live to see how lives and cultures can be different.
In the meantime, if you want to contact me, you can find me on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1628376142). 
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment