Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Eleonora Capasso

Hello my name is Eleonora I'm 17 years old and i frequent the third year in class 3c in science high school L. Pasteur in Rome. I am a girl very cheerful, I like to laugh, joke, being in the company of my friends, but especially of my 3 pets and my boyfriend Matt! In my  family are myself, my mother, my 23 year’s brother, and my father. My pets are a dog (Kira), a cat (Regi) and a duck (Nello), they are everything for me and sometimes we even stey together all day! But obviously I stay often with my friends in the Afternoon, when I don’t  have a lot of homework,  we go together, in the parks near our house, sometimes we find ourselves in someone’s house or we go get ice cream, while we go out even in evening on weekend, we do not have a fixed meeting point but we olweys change the place! This year I do not practice any sport, but since I was little I did many sports such as swimming, volleyball, horseback riding and until last year, hip hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment