Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ilaria Timodei

Hi!
My name is Ilaria and I was born in Rome on the 18th of March 1994.
I live in Rome in a wonderful house located near my school. I live with my parents and my little sister named Martina who is 10 year old.
I'm attending the third year of High School Pasteur... My favourite subject is Maths!
I’m a lively girl and I love going out with my friends.
I have a lot of hobbies like dancing, listening to music and taking photos.
I also like trekking... in fact in 2005 I arrived to the summit of Gran Sasso Mountain (the highest mountain of the Apennines)!
However, I am really happy of being part of this project because I think it's a great opportunity to learn and know different cultures and people.
I hope to know you as soon as possible .. If you want you can contact me on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1447629517 ) or email ( ilariatimodei@gmail.com ).

No comments:

Post a Comment