Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jan Pospisil

Hello everybody, my name is Jan Pospisil. I am 17 years old. I live with my parents and my elder brother in our family house in Kolín. Kolin is about 13 kilometers  away from Kutna Hora, so every day I must commute to school by bus or I drive my motorbike. I am in the second year at the Higher Technical School in Kutna Hora.
My hobbies are all kinds of sports, friends, motorbikes, computer games and music too
Tennis is my favourite sport. I started with it when I was 6. I began play for Kolín LTC Club In my age of 10, but now I play it just for fun, because I don't have too many time to play competitively. More time i spent at school than before and I devote more time to my other activites like diving or cycling. Diving is very exciting and I really like it and I can recommend it to everyone.
My favourite kinds of music are rock and metal. Number one on my playlist is Nightwish then The Rasmus
I like travelling and I'd like improve my English. That are reasons why I joined this project.
I am looking forward to next meeting.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000568077484


 

No comments:

Post a Comment