Monday, June 27, 2011

Vojtech Neckar

Hi everybody!
My name's Vojta Neckar. I'm seventeen years old. I live in a small village called Bestvina in the Czech Republic.
My family is large because I've got one brother and four sisters. My brother's name's Vaclav Neckar as a famous Czech singer. My sisters' names are Anezka, Jindriska, Mary and Kate. My first sister attends the same school as me but she studies IT and I study electrotechnics.
 We have got a rabbit and an australian cattle dog. The rabbit's name's Chip and he is a male. The acd's name's Judith and she's a female. We have got her for 18 months. She is still a puppy.
In my free time I usually prepare for my lessons, go for a walk, go cycling, go running, train and read books. My favourite kind of book is sci-fi but I like novels and thrillers too. I love watching films and listening to the music. I like classical music and new songs. I sometimes play computer games or chess. I like very much board games.



No comments:

Post a Comment