Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tomas Pisa

Hello

My name is Tomas Pisa.. I was born the 4th of July in Prague. I live in a small village called Kotoucov it's about 27 km from Kutna Hora. I'm in the second year of Higher Technical School..I speak English and Russian. I like ride my motorbike ..I also like all kinds of sports especially: football,skiing,cycling.. and I love traveling. And I like music my favorite kind is DUBSTEP I love it... During the holidays I'm going to cycling trip with my friend. We have holidays from July to August...We have little farm in my place. We have one cow,chickens,5 sheep,goats,seven dogs...My uncle lives in America in Seattle. I would like to visit him. 
I'm looking forward to meet you. 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000057078034


 


No comments:

Post a Comment