Sunday, May 22, 2011

Eeva Pennanen




Hello! :)

My name is Eeva Pennanen. I was born the 5th of February 1994. I live with my family in Oulu, Finland and I go to Oulun Lyseon lukio.

I´m very excited about this Comenius project, because I like to meet new people and I find foreign countries and languages really interesting. In fact languages are my favourite subjects in the school; I study English, German and Swedish. I also have started to learn Russian. In the autumn I'll go to Germany as a exchange student for a couple of months.

In my spare time I coach little 3-6 year-old children. I try to teach them how to do all kinds of track-and-field things but I have to say they prefer play tag... Once a week I go to drama club. I think acting is a wonderful hobby and at same time it's very useful ! I also like jogging and cross-country skiing (maybe because we have so much snow in winters here in Oulu!) . It´s lovely to read books too, and of course spend time with my friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment