Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hey guys, Susanna here!

Hey everybody!

I'm Susanna, 17 years old and I live in Finland. I'm a quite lively person who laughs a lot and gets excited by little things such as sunshine, soap bubbles or a stranger holding a grocery store door for me.

My greatest passion is music - it's just so relaxing and gives me so much pleasure. I've played the piano since I was six and I sing in a band. I also play the guitar. Alternative and pop punk are my favorites but of course I also listen to other genres. The other one of my dearest hobbies is literature. I love reading novels and poems and I write poems and short stories myself.

Of course my dear friends are also a big part of my life - I just love those people. They are the ones trying to tell me to stop worrying about school too much which I sometimes do - I take my studies pretty seriously.

I'm looking forward to meeting so many of you as possible! And hey all the French people: you have to help me improve my French!

No comments:

Post a Comment