Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mooooi!

Yes, I know I should have done this ages ago, but like Anniina said: better late than never! ;)


Okay, so my name is Niko Karttunen and I'm 18 years old and currently studying in Oulun Lyseo upper secondary school (as an abi aka. senior!). I live in a small village, surrounded by potato fields , called Tyrnävä, which is about 30km away from the city center and school. Every single morning I have to wake up early to catch the bus and the journey from my home to the school takes about 1 hour so that pretty much sucks :( Luckily I got my driving license and my own car this summer so eases my travelling :D

The reason I applied to this project was because I wanted to meet new people from different cultures and get to know with the people and culture they represent. I also want to improve my English and the all-most-free-trip to abroad was also a HUUUGE plus! :P

On my free time I just hang out with my friends, travel, read books, do some sports, listen to good music, party, all most everything! :D



Well, I guess that's all I have to tell to you :) If you haven't added my in FB, please do so and send me a request to join the Comenius-group in Facebook.

See ya when I see you, Niko

No comments:

Post a Comment