Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hey hoy

Hey, I'm a bit late with this but better late than never! : DD


Hello there!
 My name is Anniina Holappa (18yo!) and I’m second-year student. I live (on my own) in Oulu, about 2 kilometers away from the center and our school, Oulun lyseo upper secondary.
What would I say about myself? Well, I’m quite social person and I like company of other people. I’m really interested about different cultures and people, and I love travelling. (That is one of the reasons why I applicated to this project… : D) But also, I’d like to improve my language skills and get to know new exciting people!
And of course, new experiences are really important to me. I love adventures.

My hobbies are (for example) listening music (from rock to classic), reading, cooking, writing, postcrossing and drawing. I’m creative person: I come up with ideas and like to say my thoughts aloud… As you might have noticed from the pic, I have red hair, so that is one of my feature that pops me out of the mass.
That’s all (or part of it) what you need to know about me. Please, send me a friend request in facebook and contact me! JJJ
BR, Anniina


AND BTW, I'm coming to Kunta Hora in January! See ya! :----)

No comments:

Post a Comment