Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Presentation: Anna Aatsinki

Hi there everyone! :)

Sorry for being so very late, but better late than never:
From left: Rompe and Viuhti, featuring a humongous bone


My name is Anna-Katariina Astrid Aatsinki, but usually people call me Anna. I was born on the 30th of June, 1993. I am at the third and the last grade of upper secondary school, in Oulun Lyseon Lukio, naturally.
I like dogs and I have two of them called Viuhti and Rompe. I also like doing sports and walking in the woods.

Along with eating, sleeping and schoolwork, I lead a Girls Cooking Club for younger girls. If I have some spare time, I will usually spend that time by reading, cooking, and of course, not forgetting my dear friends - they are the priority number one. :)

It's me :)
All in all, I'm an optimistic and cheerful person. I prefer laughing and smiling instead of crying. I'm always on-the-go and doing just about anything, only the sky is the limt. What a pity that homework also has to be done. : D

I am looking forward to this Comenius project, and I am very glad to be part of this. :)

Looking forward to meet you all,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment