Thursday, October 20, 2011

 

About Me

Hello, my name‘s Petr Marek, I‘m 17 and I‘m from the Czech republic.I live in a small village called Kámen, near the town Havlíčkův Brod. I live there with my family in a small flat.My sister Hana (19) studies at High school in Ústí nad Labem. I like to have a sister, but I would like to have a brother too. I have a lot of hobbies. My favourite are expecially electronics and computers. In my free time I create some electronic circuits. I like sports too. I play football, ride a bike or go swimming in summer. And in winter I play ice hockey or take my snowboard and I go to the hill near my flat. My other hobby is music. I like playing the electric guitar. I studied 8 years at music school. My favorite music style is heavy metal, rock and hip hop a little. I go out with my best friends after school or I do something on my computer, for example making websites, graphics or 3D models. I made model of our school. It was very interesting for me. I did that about 11 months. I like this school, because electronics and working on PC is my favourite subject. I would like to be an expert with specialization in automation. That‘s my dream…

No comments:

Post a Comment